The VR13 Module deals with Underlift Units and all the safety aspects associated with them when carrying out routine recovery procedures .
VR13 UNDERLIFT UNITS - HEAVY VEHICLE RECOVERY
Training Module Theory
- Health and Safety as it applies to the use of Underlifts
- Underlift Variations, Features and Performance
- Operating procedures and Equipment Checks
- Loading and unloading procedures using Underlift
- Towing procedures and Hazard analysis
PRACTICAL SKILL INSTRUCTION
- Demonstrate the correct use and deployment of all equipment. Stabiliaser legs, Cross Heads fittings, Straps, Chains and tensioners. Loading, transporting and unloading of the Casualty Vehicle.