The VR14 Module deals with Twin Booms Units and all the safety aspects associated with their use when carrying out routine recovery procedures.
VR14 TWIN BOOMS
Training Module Theory
- Health and Safety as it applies to the use of Twin Booms
- Twin Boom Performance Features
- Boom Rigging Procedures and Equipment Checks
- A frames and fittings, loading procedures
- Towing procedures and Hazard analysis
PRACTICAL SKILL INSTRUCTION
- Demonstrate the correct use and deployment of all equipment. Front and rear suspend tow, Height precautions. Loading, transporting and unloading of the Casualty Vehicle.