The VR15 Module deals with Transporter/Low Loaders and all the safety aspects associated with their use when carrying out routine recovery procedures.
VR15 TRANSPORTERS AND LOW LOADERS - HEAVY VEHICLE RECOVERY
Training Module Theory
- Health and Safety as it applies to the use of Transporters / Low Loaders
- Transporters Types and their Performance Features
- Transporters and Casualty Vehicle Safety Checks
- Loading procedures for Fixed bed and Side bed Transporters
- Transporting / Low Loaders Procedures and Hazard analysis
PRACTICAL SKILL INSTRUCTION
- Demonstrate the correct use and deployment of all equipment. Height precautions. Loading, transporting/low loaders and unloading of the Casualty Vehicle.