The VR2 Module deals with the delivery of customer service in an effective and professional manner. the need to develop a positive working relationship with both the customer and colleagues and the need for early recognition of the customer’s needs.
VR2 CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS MODULE
Training Module Theory
- The importance of effective communication.
- Different forms of communication used within the Recovery Industry
- Creating a positive impression of yourself and your company
- Identification of potentially dissatisfied customers
- Identification of the different types of customers and their needs
PRACTICAL SKILL INSTRUCTION
- Demonstrate through role playing the skills learned