The VR6 Module deals with the use of Transporters to carry out routine Light Vehicle Recoveries. Operators will be able to identify the different types of transporters and their technical features.
VR6 TRANSPORTERS - LIGHT VEHICLE RECOVERY
Training Module THEORY
- Health and Safety as it applies to Transporters
- Types of Transporters, their performance and advantages.
- Loading procedures using a Fixed bed transporter
- Loading procedures using a Slide bed transporter
- Equipment checks, hazards loading and unloading the casualty vehicle
PRACTICAL SKILL INSTRUCTION
- Demonstrate successfully the deployment and use of the equipment. The loading, transporting and unloading of the casualty vehicle