Training Services To The Rescue Recovery Industry
The IVR Training modules were designed as a joint effort from Automotive Skills and The Institute of Vehicle Recovery.
Our Driver CPC courses provide the driver with twenty one hours of the thirty five hour requirement over a five year period.
Recovery Safe offer a selection of one day courses in ROSPA 4×4 driving and winch operation for companies and individuals alike.
Want to take care of your employees and need the right level of qualified First Aid resources on-hand to deal with your emergencies?
TRAINING FOR THE RECOVERY INDUSTRY
Recoverysafe offers hands on and theory based attainable training solutions to the Rescue Recovery industry, extending into other associated activities working with vehicles at roadside.
We also offer corresponding training in 4×4 off road driving/winching, first aid, health and safety and driver CPC (Certificate of Personal Competence).
We have been a member of the IVR since 1996 and have held a seat on the Elected Council since 1998, helping steer the IVR to establishing today’s recognised VR modular training methods.
RECOVERYSAFE TRAINING SERVICES
We use our extensive knowledge to train YOU!
- IVR Level 2 Instructor Qualification
- ITSSAR CAT4 Tutor
- All VR Certificates as an Operator
- CITP (Certificate in Teaching Practice) Level 3 Instructor Qualification
- ROSPA Freelance Instructor Qualification
- British Red Cross First Aid Instructor Qualification
- BASC (British Association for Shooting and Conservation) Shooting Coach Qualification
Practical and theory based training that gives REAL BENEFITS!
- Roadside Incident Management
- Health & Safety Management
- Implementation of PAS43/ISO
- Roadside Assistance